The Phantom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Phantom League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny msg by farms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
??

Funny msg by farms Empty
PostSubject: Funny msg by farms   Funny msg by farms EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:23 am

well i received this msg from a farm,and found it amusing.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
From: [Citizen]RegentWeiLun(This message is from another player. Contact GM if it is offensive.)

Title: CowardlyActions

Time: 2010-02-21 22:15:18

[Warning] Do not reveal your credit card information here. Watch out for scams.

It takes a small COWARDly person to continuously attack someone that poses no threat or challenge. You must be afraid to attack anyone of equal strength compared to your own.

You are definitely a COWARD to attack my city repeatedly; and for what, to gain paltry resources at my expense. Only a COWARD does actions such as this. Only a COWARD attack someone without any military presence.

Yes, this a game, but what fun is a game when someone such as myself can not gain any kind of foothold or presence when having to deal with the COWARDly actions of someone such as a COWARD like you.

Why don't you quit wasting your time with me and find another COWARD to play with. Someone that don't have the cajones to stand up to scared, small, COWARDly, simpleton like you.

Sincerely,
Regent Wei Lun
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Funny msg by farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny msg by farms   Funny msg by farms EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Let me join you Twisted Evil
First message:
*** you. Today is Moon Holiday. What are u thingking when atack me today. *** you. Let's remember this is a game. And that's only a game.

Second and the last scratch

Funny msg by farms 26618_1375169705181_1409978465_1087863_7635263_n
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hn.forumotion.com

Funny msg by farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny msg by farms   Funny msg by farms EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Never gotten a message from a player I've been farming yet...
Back to top Go down

Funny msg by farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny msg by farms   Funny msg by farms EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:57 am

Quote :
[Baron]MrMoJo(This message is from another player. Contact GM if it is offensive.)
Title:
Peace?
Time:
2010-02-16 10:04:50

[Warning] Do not reveal your credit card information here. Watch out for scams.

hei, im competing with my friends. Can we make peace ?

That was just before KOTH (that one which i missed because i was drinkin Razz ) so i agreed, this week his going down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny msg by farms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny msg by farms   Funny msg by farms Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny msg by farms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phantom :: Guest Section :: Theatre-
Jump to: